What should I do to prepare for my first appointment?
Please have your prescription (not needed) and insurance card available when you call. This will allow us to verify your insurance benefits and provide you with an estimate of coverage.
To bring on your first visit:
- Print out the patient forms, fill them out, and bring them with you. If you are unable to do this, please allow for extra time to fill these out upon your arrival.
- Please wear comfortable clothing that allows easy access to your problem areas.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to complete any remaining paperwork, so you can maximize your time in your evaluation.
- Be prepared to talk about how your condition has affected you, for how long, and when you notice symptoms changing.
- Insurance information (we will make a copy of your card).
- A prescription (if needed) for physical therapy from your referring physician, ARNP, or PA.
In most cases, insurance will cover a good portion, if not all, of your treatment costs. We understand navigating insurance can be confusing, so Central Park Physical Therapy will be happy to assist in contacting your insurance company and determining your coverage based on your policy.